Przejdź do głównej zawartości

HMP YouTube channel premiere! // Razorback Painting Tutorial

A special day for me, a premiere of me YouTube channel with first video- Razorback painting tutorial. Enjoy watching!
Specjalny dzien dla mnie, premiera mojego kanału na YouTube z pierwszym filmikiem- Poradnik z malowania Razorback'a. Zapraszam do obejrzenia.



Please subscribe my channel and comment that video bellow. Any advice would be helpful in future.
Proszę o subskrybcję mojego kanału i komentarze dotyczące filmiku. Każde porady mogą byc przydatne w przyszłości.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Blood for the Bloodtristers! // Avicii

Hi, Some people complained me that I lastly paint just wh40k so today I have something for them :) Also on forums I read that not everyone like a paint style based on mostly airbrushing, I used on those miniatures my Iwata just to base coat, rest were painted by brush. 1. The Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury Video: 2. The Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage Video: All my viewers think that if my blog is called Heavy Metal that means I listen only to that music genre. It's not true. Mostly when I paint and on free time I listen metal, but sometimes I want to feel something different... So I will post also some other songs that impressed me. 

Gordrakk, Fist of Gork on Maw-krusha

Eldars