Space Wolves Stormwolf // Showcase sierpnia 13, 2014 And brother of model, which you saw lastly: Brat bliźniak modelu, który widzieliście ostatnio: And video showcase: I wideo-prezentacja Udostępnij Pobierz link Facebook X Pinterest E-mail Inne aplikacje Etykiety Space Wolves WH40k YouTube Udostępnij Pobierz link Facebook X Pinterest E-mail Inne aplikacje Komentarze Anonimowy27 września 2014 14:02Gorgeous look model. Can I ask what colours you used to paint it? Or is it something you mixed up yourself? I really like the blue effect rather than the typical blue-grey you see Space Wolves.OdpowiedzUsuńOdpowiedziOdpowiedzDodaj komentarzWczytaj więcej... Prześlij komentarz
Necron Night Scythe / Doom Scythe // W.A.S.P sierpnia 07, 2014 Another fast painting... Kolejne szybkie malowanie... Czytaj więcej
Gorgeous look model. Can I ask what colours you used to paint it? Or is it something you mixed up yourself? I really like the blue effect rather than the typical blue-grey you see Space Wolves.
OdpowiedzUsuń